The Shredded Chef: 120 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (The Build Healthy Muscle Series)
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Filenote: epub created from retail kindle
If you want to know how to build muscle and burn fat by eating healthy, delicious meals that are easy to cook and easy on your wallet, then you want to read this book.
• Do you lack confidence in the kitchen and think that you just can't cook great food?
• Are you not sure of how to prepare food that is not only delicious and healthy but also effective in helping you build muscle and lose fat?
• Are you afraid that cooking nutritious, restaurant-quality meals is too time-consuming and expensive?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, don't worry--you're not alone. And this book is the answer: With it, you can cook fast, healthy, and tasty meals every day (and on a reasonable budget) that will help you build muscle or lose weight, regardless of your current skills.
The Shredded Chef is more than just a bunch of recipes, though. It's going to teach you the true scientific basics of gaining muscle and losing fat, because bad diet advice is an epidemic these days.
In this book, you're going to learn how to eat right without having to obsess over every calorie. These 9 scientifically proven rules for eating are the foundation of every great physique, and they have nothing to do with following weird diets or depriving yourself of everything that tastes good.
And the recipes themselves? In this book you'll find 114 healthy, flavorful recipes specifically designed for athletes that want to build muscle or lose fat. Regardless of your fitness goals, this book has got you covered.
Here's a "sneak peek" of the recipes you'll find inside:
• 18 fast, delicious breakfast recipes like Peanut Butter Power Oatmeal, French Muscle Toast, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, Lean and Mean Zucchini Hash Brown, Macho Mexican Scramble and more. Whether you're trying to burn fat or build muscle, you'll find recipes that will help you get there.
• 18 mouthwatering chicken dishes like Chicken Stroganoff, Tasty Thai Chicken, Jerk Chicken Stir Fry, Honey-Garlic Chicken, and more. Forget boring chicken dishes, even when cutting!
• 14 tasty beef recipes like Low-Fat Russian Beef Stroganoff, Lean Bison Burgers, Vietnamese Beef Noodles, Meathead Meatballs, and more. Enjoy beef like never before with these creative recipes and you'll even find low-calorie beef dishes designed for losing weight!
• 10 savory fish and seafood recipes like Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Provencal Baked Halibut, Salmon Burgers, Tasty Tuna Melt, and more. Never again settle for flavorless, unappetizing fish and seafood--these recipes will have you singing praises for the sea!
• 7 hearty, healthy pasta recipes like Chicken Pesto Pasta, Asparagus & Goat Cheese Pasta, Classic Pasta Bolognese, Beef Lasagna, Chicken Fettuccine with Mushrooms, and more. Each of the pasta dishes are high in protein, making them great muscle-building treats.
• 14 awesome side dishes like Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Fries, Hot 'n Healthy Brown Rice, Zucchini Risotto, Couscous Salad, and more. You're going to love mixing and matching these side dishes with the entrees and discovering your favorite combinations!
• 5 delectable desserts like Key Lime Pie, Peach Cobbler, Chocolate Protein Mousse, Banana Cream Pie, and more. These sugar-free desserts will satisfy your sweet tooth without the calorie overload!
And more! (I haven't even mentioned the recipes for pork, salads, protein shakes, protein bars, and snacks...)
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this book you'll also get a free 31-page bonus report from the author called "Muscle Meals: How to Use Nutrition to Maximize Your Muscle and Torch Your Fat."
In this bonus report, you'll learn the truth about "good" and "bad" carbs and exactly which you should eat and which you should avoid, and 5 snacks that are delicious, easy to make, and that can help you build muscle and lose fat.
Directions 1. Clean the spinach off and throw it into a pan while still wet. Cook on medium heat and season with salt and pepper. 2. Once the spinach is wilted, add the onion and bell pepper and cook until the onions are translucent and the pepper chunks are soft. 3. Add the eggs and scramble until cooked. Top with salt and pepper. Zucchini Frittata Servings: 1 Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 10 – 12 mins (Per Serving) Calories: 214 Protein: 31 grams Carbohydrates: 8 grams Fat: 7
plain Greek yogurt • 1/2 cup water • 1/2 lemon, juiced • 1/2 teaspoon Indian chili powder Directions 1. Coat a 12-inch skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Sauté the onion until translucent, then stir in the garlic, curry powder, paprika, bay leaf, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper. 2. Continue stirring for 2 minutes, then add in the chicken, tomato paste, yogurt, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the bay leaf, stir in the
the lemon juice and parsley, mix together, and serve the shrimp over the vegetables. Seared Wasabi Tuna Servings: 4 Prep Time: Under 5 mins Cooking Time: 35 – 40 mins (Per Serving) Calories: 250 Protein: 43 grams Carbohydrates: 15 grams Fat: 3 grams Ingredients • 4 tuna steaks, about 3/4 inch thick (6 ounces each) • 1 3/4 cup water • 3 large ears of corn, shucked and kernels removed (about 2 cups) • 1 teaspoon wasabi paste • salt, to taste Directions 1. In a small saucepan,
cilantro, lime juice, sliced almonds, carrots, cranberries, salt, and pepper. Couscous Salad Servings: 8 Prep Time: 5 – 10 mins Cooking Time: 5 mins (Per Serving) Calories: 222 Protein: 8 grams Carbohydrates: 40 grams Fat: 3 grams Ingredients • 1 box (12 ounces) couscous • 8 leaves Bibb lettuce • 2 lemons, juiced • 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest • 2 tablespoons honey • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard • 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil • 1 container (3.5 ounces) low-fat feta cheese,
It’s also important that you consume high-quality calories. Junk food calories, such as white bread, pastas, chips, juice and soda, will make you look and feel like crap, while good calories, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins, will keep you in tip-top shape. 2. EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN If you work out, you need more protein than someone who doesn’t work out. Why? Because exercise causes muscle damage. With every rep you perform, you’re causing “micro-tears” in your