Don't Make the Black Kids Angry: The Hoax of Black Victimization and How We Enable It
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry: The hoax of black victimization and those who enable it, picks up where White Girl left off, then takes it to a new level by first looking at black mob violence and black on white crime and how reporters do not cover it. Then it documents how racial resentment and hostility is taught in thousands of schools as part of the Courageous Conversations teacher training.
Then it covers the dominant theme of the book:
• How the biggest story of 2014 was how black people are relentless victims of relentless white racism that happens all the time, everywhere and explains everything.
• This is a hoax. And that is what ‘Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry’ is about.
• The book contains hundreds of stories of thousands of examples of so many stories that people know nothing about:
• How a mob of more than 200 black people tore through Louisville, destroying property, beating grandparents, gay people, defying police. And how two days later, community activists took to NPR to blame it on White Racism.
• How more than 1000 recent Asian immigrants were brutalized by black people over a period of five years before the local paper took notice. And then spent a good part of the article apologizing to anyone who would be offended that the paper reported this outrage.
• How 40,000 rampaged through a Virginia beach town, destroying property, shooting guns, attacking business owners, because they were not made to feel welcome.
All on video.
• How about the mother of two who caught a group of black people burglarizing her home. When she called police, that touched off six months of harassment, threats, vandalism and violence that culminated in them burning her house down while police shrugged.
The books contains 900 footnotes to thousands of episodes of black mob violence and black on white crime. Along with QR codes that allow people to use their smart phones to see the video of racial violence as they read.
I am an award winning reporter whose work has appeared in hundreds of outlets, from the New York Times and Los Angeles Times to NPR and Drudge.
My story on how a black man, Kelvin Wiley, was unjustly convicted of trying to kill his white girl friend resulted in his release from state prison. It was featured on Court TV and NPR and lots of other places.
reporter bought it. Some residents said it was strange that anyone could blame a large-scale act of violence and mayhem on a movie. Others said it had nothing to with the movie: That mall and others in Irondequoit have been plagued by black mob violence for years: “So it’s not the first time and won’t be the last !!,” said David Sevor at the web site for WHAM TV news. “It’s sad these young teenagers don’t know how to behave out in public.” Mike Alpaha was more explicit: “It’s been a problem
weapon. Some said the fighters were talking about the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon Martin. Another popular topic on Twitter: “If they free Zimmerman, Ima get that crowd dat was at Lauderill mall yesterday (for) his ass…,” said @RudeAhtip. The fight attracted so much attention that it trended as the 5th most popular topic on Twitter. None of the stories mentioned the mob was black. Or that it was part of pattern of black mob violence. But the videos and Tweets
does Jennifer. Philly Girl. The Secret Everyone Knows. “We are only as sick as our secrets.” -- Anon. Black mob violence has struck again, almost killing another Philadelphia-area girl. Or has it? The police and the press won’t say if the predators are black. Neither will Joseph Parris, the girl’s father. He refuses to describe the nine or more “teens” who stalked, taunted, beat, kicked, laughed at, spit at, and threw his daughter into moving traffic -- ultimately landing her in
“I seriously just witnessed a man get beat (almost) to death on Broadway right by 4th street live,” she wrote at the Wave 3 news site. “He was jumped by AT LEAST 30 kids!! There was blood everywhere... This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life! I'm shaking... I wanna cry...” Later, via email, Craven described the attackers as black: “As we drove away, we noticed the group still walking, laughing and carrying on a few blocks down.” Always laughing. We have a former prison shrink to
quiet and family oriented and mostly white. Downtown either ran out of room or the city didn’t want downtown to burn so they lit my side of town on fire instead. Section 8 started moving this way, white flight ensued, property values went down, foreclosures sprang up, more section 8 moved in, property values went down some more, more white flight, more section 8, etc. until the only white people that were left were section 8 themselves, elderly people who refuse to move, those who can’t sell